SturdyFoot orthotic insoles with arch support and cupped heel design provide a firm support and reduce mid-foot pain and the risk of injury, ideal for sport and everyday use.
It provides an excellent stability and cushioning effect. Shock absorption pads provide relief of heel pain, foot pain and other common conditions like Knee or lower back pain.
These insoles also help over-pronation (fallen arches) and help to restore your natural footprint.
Designed by Feet experts to treat the following conditions: over pronation, flat feet, fallen arches, plantar fasciitis pain in the heel when doing long time standing duty, joint and muscular pain in knees and back when walking Inner knee pains, shin splints, lower back pains
• made of Medical Level PU and professional medical material
•deep stabilizing heel cup surrounded
• longitudinal arch support
• poron dual layer added for extra Heel cushioning
• velour's top cover for walking comfort.
• shock absorber in heel area
• high quality, durable orthotic
• affordable orthotic therapy for before and after surgery
L: UK 10-13.5 (EU 45-49)
M: UK 5.5-9.5 (EU 39-44)
S: UK 2.5-5 (EU 35-38)
In order to have perfect cutting, we highly recommend all our buyers cut the new insoles along with their original insoles